This is JASON FYLES and he goes to my university (Newcastle University, North East of England) He is 19 years old, 5’8, ginger hair and slim. He was last seen in the Sandyford area at 2:45am on Thursday morning and has not been seen since. He was wearing a blue shirt, grey cardigan, beige chinos and brown ankle boots. Everyone in uni is so worried about him along with his family and friends. We are coming together as a university to appeal for his safe return. It is thought that he lost his friends on the night out and tried to make his way back by himself. Please, I am begging for you to REBLOG THIS, even if you don’t live in Newcastle, or England. Every REBLOG means that someone else will see his face, they will know who we are looking for, and your followers could be the one to know his whereabouts. Stay safe Jason, we’re looking for you.
THIS WILL NOT RUIN YOUR BLOG!
PLEASE. Nobody reblogged my own post on this which I posted an hour or so ago so I’m wondering if nobody will now. This guy is my friend. If I have ever sent you a nice ask or reblogged something of yours and it made you happy for a second (or even if I haven’t; this is about helping him, not doing me a favour) for God’s sake just help now, help to find my friend Jason. You want me to make him human to you?
- Once we all grew beans in pots as part of a Biology experiment- the experiment failed miserably and made the whole lab stink, but his was the only bean that grew and he was actually pretty proud about it
- He learned to knit as part of a school project where he had to learn a creative skill, and when a couple of people teased him about it he said “gender is a social construct” and carried on knitting like a badass
- He loves the scene in The Great Gatsby where Gatsby throws all his silk shirts around and he and I used to giggle over it together
- Once I asked him if he had a string of tinsel I could use in a photoshoot and he brought me a big cardboard box full of tinsel and fairy lights because he’s a helpful and lovely guy
He’s HUMAN and he needs our HELP and just PLEASE PLEASE FUCKING REBLOG THIS??? He’s been missing for four days now- when he went missing he would have been wearing his contact lenses and he won’t have had his (very thick) glasses with him so by now he’ll have had to take his contacts out and throw them away and he won’t be able to see well and oh God just please signal boost this
So weird when things like this happen when it’s people who are in the same area as you. Scary scary scary. Hope he’s found.
I'm 14 and love Darren Criss, Glee, Starkid, The New Normal, Riker Lynch and R5!
R5 TWERK TEAM
Yeah. So when I got them Ellington was like “Hey Katherine! What’s up?” cause we’re bros and stuff. Andre called for the picture and we went to get in line but Ellington was like “What’s wrong with you? She gets a cool picture!!” I asked for a piggy back picture but Ellington told me they got in trouble and gave me the perfect “Bitch gonna die” face.
“Can we do twerk team?” And he shouts “Hell yes!”
And as were posing Riker was just like “Guys. Guys I don’t know what twerking is what do I do?”
So I guess he just stood there.
Aw poor Riker.
“In response to Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries not wanting “not so cool” kids or women who wear size large to wear his company’s clothes, Greg Karber has come up with a funny and creative way to readjust the Abercrombie & Fitch brand.
He’s giving their clothes to the homeless.
After scouring his local thrift shop’s “douchebag section,” Karber heads to LA’s Skid Row to dole out the clothes among the homeless population. Watch the stunt and find out how you can be involved in one man’s troll-job on a company with some pretty unflattering business practices in the video above.”
Darren was SO sick. He sounded so congested and he was coughing. He tried to shake hands with us but he was like “oh man I’m sick” so he stuck out his elbow and we shook elbows. THE ASSHOLE I CAN’T
Omg guys I’m crying
Okay so this amazing girl in twitter tweets Stormie with this picture of Pinocchio boxers and says “do you think Ross likes Pinocchio?”
So them I cleverly reply “what happens if Ross lies?” Because ya know…
sO SHE TWEETS ME BACK THIS
PIC OF ROSS WITH HIS LITTLE CREEPER FACE GOING ON AND STORMIE FAVORITED IT!!! OH MY GOD WE ARE DYING HERE
things i can’t imagine:
- someone having a crush on me
- someone thinking about me during random times of the day
- someone getting butterflies by thinking of me or talking to me
- someone wanting to talk to me but doesn’t, thinking they’ll annoy me
- someone thinking i’m genuinely cute and wanting to kiss me
- someone wanting to date me
- someone falling in love with me